Terms and Conditions
BY PLACING AN ORDER ONLINE WITH STUDENTCART YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE CONDITIONS THAT APPEAR BELOW
- Welcome to our Terms and Conditions
- Information About Us
Our trading name is School Web Services, we are a registered catering company with the appropriate licenses to provide a variety of catering services, you can find out more about us at StudentCart
- Pricing and Payment
Our pricing will be clearly explained and displayed throughout the online order process. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the pricing, occasionally it can occur that some information provided may be out of date or incorrect, if this happens our team will work with you to get this matter resolved.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
- Payment Confirmation
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’.
- ‘’StudentCart will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Classroom/Teachers' Meal Delivery Policy
Meal will be carefully packed in a recyclable box right at the school canteen, and delivered to the classroom in a temperature controlled container to keep it warm.
Refund PolicyRefunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
REFUND POLICY Subject to reviewing the case (An AED 20 administrative fee will be applied when a refund is requested).
- Cancellation Policy
No cancellation will be allowed after payment is done. For Refunds, please refer to our refund policy
Other Important Terms
- These terms are between the customer and Studentcart, although we may assign or subcontract our obligations in order to fulfil your requirements
- Please note that these terms are governed under UAE Law
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- “We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries”.
- “User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account”
Communication Between Us
- When we refer to ‘in writing’ in these terms, this will include e-mail
- If you wish to contact us in writing you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we need to contact you we will do so by the telephone number/s provided by you or by the email you submitted when the initial contact was made
- If you have any objection to receiving emails from StudentCart regarding any services we may offer, please send us an email confirming you wish to be removed from our mailing list
Limitations and Liabilities
- Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of a party which may be caused from negligence
- We will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any series of events that are beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be liable to a customer in respect of any business losses, such as loss or damage of profit, income, revenue, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Any customer using the website who are a minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.